Ride in a local vehicle as you listen to this tour extraordinaire provides smart, interesting & engaging commentary of best sights!
- Pick up and return from midtown Ulaanbaatar hotels included.
- Check out Sukhbaatar Square, Natural History Museum, & more on our Downtown Ulaanbaatar City Tour.
- Listen to expert narration as your knowledgeable guide discusses interesting highlights of UB and more.
- Enjoy a delicious nomads’ traditional lunch
- Visit to Mongolian last King’s Palace museum and enjoy its fabulous exhibits.
- Check out the Zaisan Hill the Soviet memorial site and famous T-34 tank which reached to Berlin during WW2.
- Welcome to our optional Folk Music concert, listen to Khuumii and see to shamanism ritual dance. (Only available in summer)
- Shopping! Do you love high fashion at bargain prices? You will have chance to buy famous Mongolian cashmere products with 3% discount.
Length: 8 hours
Area: Ulaanbaaatar city
Potential date and weather condition: all around year.
Please carefully check what is include and what is not include in the prices!
110 usd (1pax)
80 usd p.p (3pax)
70 usd p.p (3pax)
60 usd p.p (more than 4pax)
Included: lunch, land transportation, English speaking guide service, all entrance fees & activities costs, mineral water
Not included: gratuities for staffs, personal expenses, travel insurance
Child policy: 0 – 3 years old baby free of charge
4 – 12 years old child 30% discount (counted as 1pax)
Group policy: Up from 6pax please see our Group Service. Get better rate.
Discount policy: We always try to lower the our service prices by looking better solution for our customers. Here is several Discount Policy you can save until 10% that we can do on our best for our customers.
Meet your licensed tour guide in your accommodation hotel the only comprehensive Ulaanbaatar tour. Let our guides offer expert narration as they hop off with you at each major attraction & landmark!
Leave Chinggis Square (formerly named Sukhbaatar Squire) behind to pay your respects at the statue of Chinggis khan and Sukhbaatar. Stop at the State Parliament House. Check out the Soviet styled architecture of Modern Palace of Culture, Mongolian National Modern Art Gallery, State Opera-ballet theatre and South of the Golomt Bank, the clay-red building (now with bright blue patches around the windows) is the Mongolian Stock Exchange, which was opened in February 1992 in the former Children’s Cinema.
Mongolia is located on the junction of different natural zones, from sough desert from north Siberian black forest, and has distinct nature. The Natural History Museum is home to fauna and flora specimens comprising some 6000 items within five main collections: geology and geography, botany, anthropology, paleontology and zoology. It was founded on 1923.
Lunch: The nomads of Mongolia sustain their lives directly from the products of domesticated animals such as cattle, horses, camels, yaks, sheep, and goats, as well as game. Meaty meals and limited vegetables.
The Bogd Khan Palace Museum was the Mongolian imperial palace from 1893 to the end of the Qing dynasty. It is located in the south of Ulaanbaatar, and now houses the Palace Museum. Since 1926, the Winter Palace has been under the charge of the Palace Museum, whose extensive collection of artwork and artifacts were built upon the imperial collections of the King VIII Bogd Zavzandamba.
The Soviet War Memorial Zaisan Hill(Tiergarten) is one of several war memorials in Ulaanbaatar, erected by the Soviet Union to commemorate its war dead, particularly the 80,000 soldiers of the Soviet Armed Forces who died during the Battle of Khalkh Gol in 1939 and 1945. From here it is nice to see panoramic view of the city.
At the end of the tour, you can also see the Mongolian Traditional Music Concert. This is optional because the concert is held only in summer in touristic season. Check it with your guide. It is a rare opportunity to experience live traditional Mongolian music! Mongolian throat singing, horse fiddle music instrument, dance and long drawn song etc.
Optional shopping. Mongolia is famous on the cashmere. We can offer you some discounted price for the cashmere products from brands companies of Mongolia. Souvenir shop also could be visited and take some magnet for the home.
Our Booking is easy & complete in below 4 steps.
Step1: Please carefully read our Contract Of Private Package Tour. Cancellation & other condition will be follow this contract.
Step2: Send us your Booking Form (Only one of the group member’s Booking Form is fine. No need to send us all member’s booking forms)
Step3: You will be received an Voucher & Invoice from us via email.
Step4: Select payment method and pay the Payment.
- Above prices are changeable by changing components (kind of services) of the itinerary.
- This is a private tour and you or your travel buddies will be in the tour.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in correct pick up location at correct time as stated on your booking form.
- No smoking in travel vehicles or aircraft.
Please let us know should you have further inquiries! We are looking forward to assist you with organizing your stay in Mongolia and answering any questions you might have about this tour. We want your holiday experience in Mongolia to be as amazing as it is possible.